Apollo Gaming

• July 21, 2017, 12:34:41 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BassBird - Alien Whitelist Application  (Read 54 times)

BassBird

• BYOND username: BassBird
    • View Profile
BassBird - Alien Whitelist Application
« on: July 15, 2017, 03:44:40 PM »

Username:
BassBird

Character(s):
Played a litt of Alexus Cherry on the server, did not really interact with anyone though. More just to experience what the server was like. Have worked a little as a Janitor int

Alien or Head:
Alien

If Alien, What Alien?
Vox

Background of character(s):
A Vox that grown up away from any planets but instead on ships; he instead grew up in slavery. The ships he grew up on seemingly used for piracy. While family and others of his species being used as general labor across locations where they could be used especially with the lack of respect shown to the species. Eventually he even lost track of who is actual family was as the trading split most of them up.

He grew up used to being pushed around and used for either general cleaning work, food preparation or whatever job he was told to do including some raids on other ships to steal goods against his will. With that he did not grow up with much education; but that didn't stop him at least from learning his trades. He became more skilled at least when it came to knowing his whits and what he could get away with; though kept his head low to avoid trouble.

Eventually the slave traders that he was dealing with ran into issues with one of the TSCs; the ship was raided and whoever was hired said something about interference of profits? Though they took all the belongings on the ship including the slaves as compensation.. They looked down on who was left but they had no use for slaves; they only seemed to take either cargo that was stolen and not sold or the actual ship.

They were taken in for a short while; in the end only two of the slaves stayed with the corporation, though being looked where to be taken. Someone eventually noticed the decent cooking abilities he had while in the process of being sorted to a location to be dumped and they latched onto it. This formed the first real job that the Vox had, he used it to his best ability to show off.

It was the first time that he had some sort of recognition outside of a Non-Vox and that changed something in him. It felt good. Maybe learning more about this could get him more of this feeling? Different ingredient. Different tastes. Now he just wanted to learn more; and this only fueled him to have a purpose.

With that, after some time working out how currency worked. He still was not shown much respect but that was something that could be earned, he made that his goal.

Why do you want to be on the whitelist?:
To be honest, I enjoy communities and like being able to work together to develop something amazing. I am pretty new to Space Station 13 but I've always made the effort to learn what I can because eventually I'll be able to help the people that was in the same position I once was in as well and I enjoy that.

How good (According to you) are you at roleplay?:
I've been roleplaying for quite a while, about 15-16 years. I'm 26 now but originally it was just one-liner roleplays on things such as Neopets, eventually that went onto websites like Gaia Online and forums. Now I've grown into things such as Dungeons and Dragons where you learn the importance of things such as lore, backstories and world building which are some of my favourite things. I consider myself experienced, I'm pretty bad at repeating language and words but that grows over time.

Do you, or did you have any previous bans on our server?:
Negative.

Have you read the wiki page about the species, and will you follow these?:
Yes
Have you read the Rules and Job-Rules, and will you follow them?:
Yes

Extra:

Awan

• Community Manager
  • BYOND username: Awan
    • View Profile
Re: BassBird - Alien Whitelist Application
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 03:53:29 PM »

Approved ask one of the admins to add you to the whitelist!
Pages: [1]   Go Up