Apollo Gaming

• July 21, 2017, 12:31:18 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: destroyer of souls - Head Whitelist Application  (Read 46 times)

Destroyer of souls

destroyer of souls - Head Whitelist Application
« on: July 16, 2017, 06:32:03 PM »

Username:
destroyer of souls

Character(s):
my current character is Jackson Hincken, a security officer.I have not had any previous characters.

Alien or Head:
Head

If Alien, What Alien?
Tajaran

Background of character(s):
In a remote testing facility, on a unknown planet, scientist were developing a new kind of human.This is here he grew up, being experimented on daily and then put back into cryogenics to preserve his age, this went on for decades.After a extremely risky experiment he managed to sneak away from the scientists while they were sleeping and escape using the only ship at the facility.

After months of traveling aimlessly in space with no signs of other life, he found a space station that had NT written on it.Nanotransen took him in and due to his exceptionally high skill in combat, trained him to be part of their security department.During a crisis situation he lost his sanity and was then sent to rehabilitation, after several months of intense therapy Nanotransen decided to give him his job back, starting with  low stress security jobs on other stations.

Why do you want to be on the whitelist?:
I think you should white list me because when I start something I'm committed to it and because with more experience I could and will become a valued part of this server/community.

How good (According to you) are you at roleplay?:
I think I'm average at role playing, I take it seriously and enjoy it. I'm looking to play games such as Dungeons and Dragons to increase my level of role playing skill and to increase my creativity.

Do you, or did you have any previous bans on our server?:
i have not and do not have any b

Have you read the wiki page about the species, and will you follow these?:
Yes
Have you read the Rules and Job-Rules, and will you follow them?:
Yes

Extra:

laser50

• Administrator
  • BYOND username: laser50
    • View Profile
Re: destroyer of souls - Head Whitelist Application
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 07:55:11 AM »

I must admit the backstory is the same old "super human experiment with super powers",
I can't accept it like that.

Quotes show up outta nowhere:
OOC: RunningWithScissors: "lolwhoops" - Laser
Pages: [1]   Go Up