• July 21, 2017, 12:35:37 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Welcome to our forums!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Makeshift Laser Rifle  (Read 37 times)

Blue_Bit

• BYOND username: Blue Bit
    • View Profile
Makeshift Laser Rifle
« on: July 17, 2017, 05:07:09 AM »

Heyo I'm back with another gun idea. This one is something I feel like is actually missing, not just another random addition of mine. Right now, we've got a zipgun as a makeshift projectile weapon, and the coilgun as a makeshift magnetic weapon. So I decided to make a makeshift laser weapon, called the makeshift laser gun. I know, creative name, right?
     So I sat down and started making this thing. I've actually made some decent progress, at least it feels like quite a bit to me. Right now the construction goes stock>pipe>tape>wires>micro laser>capacitor>pipe>screwdriver, so it's a bit more difficult than the zipgun. Right now I've got it so you've only got two shots with it before you're out. What I plan to add, but I haven't actually done yet, is make it so you have to crank it in order to recharge it, like in Fallout. Anyways yeah, that's about it. The construction is all coded, the gun is coded, the last thing is adding the crank functionality.

Construction

Charge running out on the capacitor

Crank spinning. I dunno if I can even use this animation, but I think it's neat.

Anyways as always FEEDBACK PLEASE! You got a better name for it? Lemme know! You got a worse name for it? Lemme know that too! Seriously, feedback is very appreciated. <3

ニャ~

Re: Makeshift Laser Rifle
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 08:41:01 PM »

new name: laser musket
Pages: [1]   Go Up